Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Throw It Away

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tom and Jim were walking in the jungle.
Tom was carrying a phone booth and Jim was carrying an iron bar.

“Hey Tom”, Jim said, “I’ve been wondering...
Why are you carrying that phone booth on you back?”

“Oh, that’s in case we see a lion. I just get in the booth and I’m safe
in there. But tell me, Jim, why are you carrying that iron bar?”

“For the very same reason, Tom” Jim answered. “If a lion comes,
I just throw the iron bar away, and then it’s much easier to run!”

THROW IT AWAY. IT'S MUCH EASIER TO RUN!

Throw away holiness and wisdom
and people will be a hundred times happier.
Throw away morality and justice,
and people will do the right thing.

Lao Tzu: Tao TE Ching

You'll find me on my other blog: Rita Mentor


oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?