Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Bedtime stories

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I think these bedtime stories are internationally known in the western hemisphere;

Little Red Riding Hood (Punahilkka)
Cinderella (Tuhkimo)
The Ugly Duckling (Ruma ankanpoikanen)
Beauty and the Beast (Kaunotar ja hirviö)
Snow White (Lumikki)
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Kultakutri ja kolme karhua)
The Princess and the Pea (Prinsessa ja herne)
Jack and the Beanstalk (Jaakko ja pavunvarsi)
Puss in Boots (Saapasjalkakissa)
The Sleeping Beauty (Prinsessa Ruusunen)

What’s your favourite? Why? Which ones do/did your children prefer? Mitä opetuksia noissa saduissa piilee? Which ones do you/don't you recommend?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments:
I just wrote about Cindrella and her prince to my blog. But sorry - it's in Finnish :P

And favourite is three little pigs told by me and without any book... Also Jack and the beanstalk is quite funny if it's told right way.

Ja siirrytään suomen kieleen. Tarinan kertomistyylillä voi vaikuttaa hyvinkin paljon siihen, miten lapsi kokee tarinan. Onko Jaakko rosvo vai sankari? Tarinan kertomistavalla voi sen nopeasti muuttaa haluamaansa suuntaan.
 
Ciao !

Nice blog ! My name is Salvatore from Milano in Italy and now helsinki.

I think everyone knows those bed stories .. I also remember my granny telling them to me when I was a small boy.

They are all very nice stories anyway ..

Just for curiosity I give you the translation in Italian of the titles.

Little Red Riding Hood (Cappuccetto Rosso)
Cinderella (Cenerentola)
The Ugly Duckling (Il Brutto Anatroccolo)
Beauty and the Beast (La Bella e la Bestia )
Snow White (Biancaneve)
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Riccioli dOro e i tre Orsi)
The Princess and the Pea (La Principessa sul Pisello)
Jack and the Beanstalk (Jack ed il fagiolo magico)
Puss in Boots (Il Gatto con gli Stivali)
The Sleeping Beauty (La Bella Addormentata nel Bosco)


Ciao

Salvatore
 
Thanks, Teme. You can always use Finnish here, but I try to post in English at least once a week for my non-Finnish readers.

Salvatore, benvenuto! Ti ringrazio per i nomi delle favole in italiano. Spero tanto di riverti presto qui. E spesso.
 
I loved them all. My favourite was Sleeping Beauty,that was also the scariest. My son is 26 so I hope he has out grown them. But then again.......
 
great to meet you ritamaestra.blogspot.com owner found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?